Player & Coach Registration and Waiver Wizard
- CLICK HERE to BEGIN / EDIT a PLAYER or COACH registration and waiver
- CLICK HERE to view currently rostered players
Club Reps: Pay Team(s) Balance Due
Pay TEAM BALANCE DUE:
- Login in the upper right corner (MUST be the same username used to register teams initially)
- Select Club Rep tournament role
- Under "CLUB REP" in the upper right, select "PAY BALANCE DUE"
Club Rep Team Registration
- CLUB REPS: CLICK HERE to BEGIN /EDIT your TEAM(s) REGISTRATION for IWLCA:Debut 2022
-5 stars- (full roster is D1 Talent)-highly successful in national tournament events against top-level teams
-4 stars- (½ roster is D1 Talent)-solid success in national tournaments, inconsistent against top teams
-3 stars- (D2 and D3 Talent)-competitive team, strong in regional success, inconsistent national success
-2 stars- (1/2 roster is D2 and D3 Talent-new emerging in the travel lacrosse scene, competitive in regional play
Teams competing in IWLCA Tournament Series events will be required to reserve a minimum of (8) eight rooms for (2) two nights through Halpern Travel to be eligible to participate in the tournament. Teams that are based within a 75-mile radius of the tournament venue and are planning to commute are exempt from complying with the tournament housing policy. Addresses used for the determination of the distance will be the address of the tournament venue and the club’s physical address.
Club Reps:View/Edit Team Rosters
- View players who are currently self-rostered under Public Rosters
- To change a team assignment, position or uniform number for any of your players:
- Login in the upper right with your Club Rep Login
- Select Club Rep Role with the tournament
- Then you will see "Club Rep" in the upper right corner
- Under this select "Club Rosters"
- (Parents can also edit their player's details)